sexta-feira, 27 de março de 2009

Sim, sempre!

When you're all alone
And you need a light
Someone to guide you
Through the night
Just remember
That I am here
To hold you close and dry your tears
Just when you thought you were falling
You know I'll always be right there
When you're all alone
And you need a friend
Someone to help to the end
When you need someone to catch you when you fall
I'll be there through it all
Oooooohhh
Just when you thought you were losing
But you know I'll always be right there
And I'll be there through the good times and the bad
And we'll be there for each other
You're the best friends I've ever had
Just when you thought you were falling
You know I'll always be right there
Whenever you need me I'll always be right there
I'll always be right there
I'll Always Be Right There
Michelle Branch

Consciente que se fazendo cagada é que se aduba a vida.

Um comentário:

Adele Corners disse...

Hahahahahhahaha

A minha tá mais adubada que sei lá o q, então!


Bjs, meu amor